From corrugated packaging and steel racks to full-scale laser and waterjet services, Arrow offers a jaw-dropping array of materials, equipment, and manpower to support your business. We also manufacture every product we produce in-house.
If you need it, we've got it
Turbocharge your business with
arrow-quality products and support
We process all types of foam in-house.
- Die cutting
- Wire cutting
When it comes to corrugated packaging there is no one faster or better at servicing our customers’ needs.
- Full-service design to delivery
- Specialty glueing & litho laminating
- Digital print, 6 color flexographic print, flat die cutting, rotary die cutting, specialty gluing and litho laminating
- Full-service contract packaging and product assembly at one of the largest on-site assembly operations in the Midwest
We design and build any type of material-moving rack in-house.
- Break press
- Powder coat
- WIP and transfer racks for all
industries (Automotive /
Medical / Industrial)
- Certified welding
Cutting, building, and even certifying as heat treated has become second nature to Arrow.
- Assembly line mentality
- Process oriented production
One of the biggest challenges in automotive packaging is having backup expendable packaging for returnables.
- Multiple CAD tables
- Fast set-up box makers
- Built-in capacity for assembly
- All add up to project turnarounds in hours, not days
We transport inventory between plants with products you’ve never even thought of!
Totes & Dunnage
While we don’t injection mold our own totes, we put dunnage in totes every day.
- Some customer-supplied, some sourced
- Fully assembled and labeled
- Ready for product when we are finished
While we don’t manufacture these in-house (yet), we have partners that work with us to develop the right solution for our customers.
- Dividers and more
When we say we do it right, we mean it. The right package for the application. Thermoformed packaging can be a very effective solution for many applications that your current supplier can’t and won’t suggest.
- Full-service flat laser
- Will cut up to 3/8” thick material
When we say we can cut anything, we mean it. Our waterjet will cut ANYTHING.
- Full-service waterjet capabilities
- Glass, marble, steel, up to 6” thick